Bad breath is unpleasant professionally and socially. This is a major problem that has left over 75 million Americans red-faced. Such is the situation that most people victimized by this malady do not want to discuss this issue either at a personal or a professional level. The stark reality is that individuals rather tend to cope with it rather than discuss it. Buy PU Timing Belts at cheap price.
Also known as ‘halitosis’, chronic bad breath can devastate your self-confidence completely. You have become a recluse from society. No one dares to come near or converse with you. On the whole you are all at sea. Brooding over it will in no way help. Get on with your life positively and explore the various possibilities that come your way. A cure must be there, definitely and somewhere.
You are extremely fortunate in visiting this invaluable website. It has a proven solution to your dilemma. Did you ever realize that right under your very nose there are a number of remedies available in your kitchen cabinet and home garden?
This monograph briefly observes how best you could use the available natural resources at your disposal in effectively handling the situation. Try them out. You will not be disappointed.
1. Mint (Mentha), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Parsley (Petroselinum), the Socotra Dragon Tree Leaf (Dracaena cinnabari), Betel (Piper betle), and Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), are some of the leaves when chewed instantly freshen the breath.
2. Mandatorily brush your teeth after each meal. This means thrice a day.
3. Clean and scrub your tongue after each meal or snack. The off-white coating on your tongue is due to accumulation of bacteria-laden debris. Remove this instantly.
4. The evergreen Clove (Syzgium aromaticum) has excellent mouth freshening properties. Chew some and wash the remnants down with a cup of water.
5. Tea made out of fenugreek (foenum-graecum) seeds is a fantastic mouth freshener.
6. Consuming hot tea without sugar on a regular basis is a perfect natural cure for bad breath.
7. Pineapple (Ananas comosus) juice instantly freshens the breath.
8. Sunflower (Helianthus annunus) seeds when chewed after meals followed by a gulp of water are an excellent natural bad-breath remover.
9. Sodium Carbonate or Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (NaHCO3) or the common baking soda when gargled with tepid water is a great mouth freshener. Coincidentally, a pinch of this substance on your toothpaste gives instant relief from bad breath.
10. Yoghurt, eaten daily for approximately one-and-a-half months is a wonderful neutralizer of bad oral smell.
11. Apple (Malus domestica): The adage ‘Eat An Apple A Day And Keep The Doctor Away’ is very real. Apart from keeping you fit its juices purify the bad odors of your mouth immediately.
12. Fresh lemon (Citrus limon) squeezed into a glass of warm water has wonderful oral malodor relieving qualities.
13. Consumption of zinc-rich foods has an unbelievable mouth-freshening effect.